Pages

Monday, November 8, 2010

Still Here

I'm still here. I have had a busy past couple of weeks and have not been able to blog as often as I like. I'm in the middle of a few projects too. I'm currently participating in this and have people coming over twice a week to work on it with me. I am also working like crazy making baby blankets and such for all the new babies my friends are having. So far I think this pink blanket has been my favorite.
I just started chaining until I felt the blanket was wide enough and then did a sc row followed by 4 dc rows then another sc row. I repeated the pattern until it was long enough. The flowers I got from this book. The hat pattern I got from McKinley's Closet. I think it is my absolute favorite hat to make. I attach the flower to a french hair clip so it can be removed and added to a head band, or other hats.


I also made this pumpkin hat for myself. I needed something to wear to my church's trunk or treat so I found the pattern I loved and bought it. Sorry for such a bad picture but you get the idea.

Hopefully I will get back on track with things but seeing as we are heading into the holiday season I think things are only going to get crazier.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Penny for your thoughts?