Pages

Tuesday, November 9, 2010

Talented People

I have found I am surrounded by talented people. Some I know some I do not. It is a little overwhelming to visit other blogs and see what these amazing women are doing. I am not uber crafty but I can craft. I enjoy doing them. I paper craft, knit, crochet, rubber stamp, mod podge...you name it I have probably tried it. Sewing is a talent I need to increase. One day I will get a new sewing machine...or fix the one I already have. Here are some blogs I have recently visited and they leave me feeling a little inadequate in my crafting/baking projects but they also leave me inspired wanting to do more. If only I had the budget and time to do them in.

Life Frosting
The Dainty Daisy
WhipperBerry
Prepared Not Scared

No comments:

Post a Comment

Penny for your thoughts?