Pages

Thursday, February 3, 2011

Paint Ball

Watch this little clip....


It was my memories of this scene from the movie 10 Things I hate about You that was in my mind when I purchased a Groupon a couple of months ago to go Paint balling. What was I thinking? I'm sure I was thinking something along the lines of "won't my husband think I'm cool if I take him paint balling? It will be so fun and romantic. After all, we can make out while we are covered in paint." It was such a great idea I talked two of my besties into buying tickets as well.

So, this weekend we are finally going to redeem these coupons. The place we are going to does not provide balloons filled with paint but actual paintball guns with paint balls loaded in them. Since it is an outdoor field and it has been cold I'm pretty sure I'm going to be calling them "pain"balls. So, I will be stepping out of my comfort zone this weekend and stepping into the unknown. At least I won't be alone. My girlfriends will be just as uncomfortable. My only advantage is my experience shooting shotguns.

I'm sure we will look just like this as we are playing.

1 comment:

Penny for your thoughts?