- get into wet paint and paint her bedroom furniture.
- paint her body.
- Draw on my bedspread with a purple sharpie.
- Draw on the recently painted wall with a ball point pen.
- Pee on pretty much every surface in my house (been my worst yet to potty train)
- Put gobs of shampoo on her hair and all over the bathroom floor sans bath time
- Dump gold nail polish on my bathroom floor.
- Dump out Grandpa's pill box (fortunately she only partook of the Vitamin E)
|Kmae and KBaby six months ago getting into my Scentsy testers.|
While my dad was cleaning that up I was on my way to put the girls in time out when I discovered they had taken about 20 of my Scentsy bars from inventory and had them all open and arranged on the floor so they could smell them. I am glad I have such little fans of my business but, I wish they would wait for me to assist them in smelling the scents. When they got done cleaning up that mess I see Na's art kit open and laying on her bed. Next to it were scribbles in crayon and oil pastel.
I am sure there are many more things I have yet to discover. This child is a walking tornado. It is compounded when Kbaby comes over to play. Most of the above occurred with her friend. These two should not be left alone together.
I should add that, with the exception of the pill box, I take some responsibility. The items gotten into should have been placed out of reach of tiny hands. The pill box was placed on the top of a dresser but the girls flipped over a tub and climbed up to get it.
Click here to read about a lesson learned.
1.) Lesson learned!
2.) What did they get into now? Describe a time your toddler got into something they shouldn’t have.
3.) Describe a time when someone was proud of you.
4.) Write a poem about something you are looking forward to.
5.) Watcha’ cookin? Share a recipe.