Pages

Monday, July 20, 2009

A Review of Coppertone Waterbabies Sunscreen


At the beginning of summer every year I buy sunscreen for my family. I usually buy whatever is cheapest or on sale. Well, this will not be happening any more. I found a brand that I'm gong to stick with and it is safe to use on everyone in the family. It is Coppertone Waterbabies. You may know it by the famous picture of a baby getting is bathing suit pulled on by a dog.

A couple of weeks ago my husband and brother in law installed a sprinkler system in our yard. Before my husband went out I applied Coppertone Waterbabies all over his shoulders and the spread it down his back. I made sure to get it all over his shoulders because that is the part of his body that usually burns but I wasn't as careful with the rest of his back. He was out sweating in the sun for 8 hours and when he came in it was obvious where the sunscreen was applied.
His shoulders were completely protected even through all of the sweat. Unfortunately where the sunscreen was not applied got burned bad. It even blistered in some areas. Because of this experience I now know that Coppertone Waterbabies does what it promises and it is safe to use on the entire family.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Penny for your thoughts?