Pages

Friday, September 18, 2009

Chicken Supreme Recipe

This is one of my favorite recipe's my mother made. It is very simple to make and my family eats it up. The original recipe calls for regular Onion soup mix but I made it once with Golden Onion and fell in love. The pictures below is the Golden Onion version.

Chicken Supreme


1 C. non-instant rice
Lipton Onion soup mix (can be golden)
1 can cream chicken soup
1 3/4 cans water
2 1/2 lbs frying chicken, cut into pieces (4 chicken breasts)

Grease flat-bottomed 9 x 13 -inch baking dish; add rice.
Sprinkle soup over rice.
Place chicken pieces on top.
Beat chicken soup and water together and pour over chicken.
Sprinkle with paprika. Bake uncovered for 1 hour at 350.

Enjoy!

If you have a recipe you would like to share please email me the recipe or a link to your blog and I will feature it on Spice and all That's Nice

No comments:

Post a Comment

Penny for your thoughts?