Pages

Monday, April 26, 2010

Hello Again

No, I didn't die. I've just needed a blogging break. We have had a busy month at my household. My brother came with his family for spring break. The day they left we removed the vinyl floors we had gracing our kitchen and laundry room. We spent a week with a concrete floor. It was quite lovely. Then we worked feverishly tiling our floors. Yes, we did it ourselves. I will say my husband deserves most of the credit for cutting and laying the tiles. I'll take the credit for the grout work. The day after we finished I had to hurry and get everything back in place because my in laws came into town for a few days. Then we went out of town for a few days and then my parents came into town for a week. Ahhhhhh. Everyone is gone now and my house is slowly recovering. I just needed a few days to just breath and do other things. I'm back now and ready to catch up on all the blogs I've missed reading and writing.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Penny for your thoughts?