Pages

Monday, April 26, 2010

The Truth.....

about why my house isn't as clean as it could be. My Dad forwarded this poem in an email to me today and then promptly called me on the webcam so he could watch me laugh as I read it. Yes, I laughed, and yes, the truth hurts.


Cleaning Poem

I asked the Lord to tell meWhy my house is such a messHe asked if I'd been 'computering',And I had to answer 'yes.'

He told me to get off my butt,And tidy up the house.And so I started cleaning up...The smudges off my mouse.

I wiped and shined the topside.That really did the trick...I was just admiring my good work.

I didn't mean to 'click.'

But click, I did, and oops - I foundA real absorbing siteThat I got SO way into it - I was into it all night.So nothing's changed except my mouse.It's as shiny as the sun..I guess my house will stay a mess.....While I sit here on my bum.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Penny for your thoughts?