Pages

Tuesday, September 21, 2010

Letter to the Football Players

Dear Brigham Young University football players and the San Fransisco 49Ers,
    
     I understand the season is just beginning but I have a huge favor to ask. Could you please make it a winning season because I'm not so sure my marriage will survive a season of games like the last ones you just played.
     I don't know if you realize this or not but your success and failures have a dramatic affect on my husbands personality. When you win all is right in the world. My husband is in his own little happy place and I get to go shopping. When you lose I get to hear my husband go over every single play as if he were the coach. He mopes and mourns his loss for days.
     After this last weekend my children and I are really missing their happy go lucky daddy. So, please pull out a win here soon because it would be nice to see some sunshine following my husband again and I could really use a new pair of shoes.

Sincerely,
 wife of a devoted fan.

1 comment:

  1. You know, I could print this out for you and find a way to stick it on their locker room door... ;)

    ReplyDelete

Penny for your thoughts?