Pages

Friday, January 15, 2010

Good Deals

I love a good deal. This week at Walgreens certain brands are on sale for buy one get one half off. Well, had I gone yesterday they would have been buy one get one free because they were programmed wrong into the register. However, buy one get one half off isn't a bad deal either especially when you combine it with $2.00 off coupons. This past Sunday's newspaper had $2.00 off coupons for Lubriderm, Aveeno, Clean and Clear. I was also able to print off more here and I had some wonderful friends who printed coupons and clipped some for me too. All of what you see pictured below would have cost me $91.07. Any guesses as to what I paid for it? Drum roll please.......$27.54! And, there is a rebate for select Johnson & Johnson products that can be found here as well as in last Sunday's paper. The rebate says if you buy $30 worth of select products you can get a $10 rebate. Well, it wasn't until I got home that I realized it said $30 worth not spend $30. So, I might take back some of the lotion because I really don't need a 2 year supply of it. But, then again, a good deal is a good deal and maybe I can gift some of it away. Real quick I want to thank Deal Seeking Mom and A Thrifty Mom for helping me find such great deals.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Penny for your thoughts?