Pages

Friday, January 22, 2010

Three-Cheese Garden Pizza


I used to be a Pampered Chef consultant and this was one of my favorite recipes I used to demo. I am not a big vegetable eater but I love this pizza. The flavor is amazing. Give it a try and let me know what you think.

Three-Cheese Garden Pizza

1 pkg. (10 oz) refrigerated pizza crust
1 small onion, sliced into rings
1 med. Zucchini, sliced
1 C. mushrooms, sliced
2 garlic cloves, pressed
1 Cup shredded mozzarella cheese
1 C. shredded cheddar cheese
¼ C. grated fresh Parmesan cheese
1 tsp. Italian seasoning.

Preheat oven to 400. Using lightly floured roller, roll pizza crust into pan. Bake crust 7 min. Remove from oven; place on cooling rack. Slice onion, zucchini, tomatoes, and mushrooms. Press garlic over crust. Spread evenly. Sprinkle cheeses evenly over crust; top evenly with onion, zucchini, mushrooms and tomatoes in this order. Grate parmesan cheese over vegetables. Sprinkle with seasoning. Bake 15-18 min. or until crust is golden brown.

You can also use homemade pizza crust. Try out my recipe for homemade pizza dough.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Penny for your thoughts?