Pages

Thursday, October 14, 2010

Juggling

All I need to do is look around my house and I can see that I have too many balls in the air and I'm having a hard time keeping them all going. I have a Scentsy order still sitting in a box needing to be taken into my inventory. I have an empty Pampered Chef box waiting to be taken to the recycle bin. I also have several Pampered Chef orders that need to be delivered. I have stacks and stacks of papers I need to go through. These stacks contain everything from junk to bills and school papers. I have a bunch of Scentsy business supplies looking for a final resting place. I have two baskets of laundry needing to be folded and put away (the clothes have been in the baskets for 3 days now). My kitchen contains a sink full of pots and pans. I think you get the picture. I'm just doing a little bit here and there to stay a float. Please tell me I'm not the only one who occasionally (for me more often then I'll admit to) has everything piling up around them. Today is the day. I've got to get control of some things. So, my post on the 3rd Article of Faith is going to have to wait so that I can put the thought it deserves into it.

And just a heads up. I'm going to be doing a review and giveaway on Monday of something yummy so stayed tuned.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Penny for your thoughts?