Pages

Friday, May 7, 2010

Teacher Appreciation Gifts

I always procrastinate doing teacher appreciation gifts but really, not by choice. The school always lets us know the dates the first day of the week and then I work frantically all week long making the gifts.


For Na's teacher we actually gave her the ABC Scentsy warmer and 2 bars of wax instead of something homemade. Unfortunately she can't use the warmer at school but she still loved it and I'm sure her home will smell great during the summer.

Bub's teacher will be receiving a cute box filled with some homemade cards. His teachers aide will be getting a clipboard.




I also made a clipboard for the art teacher and the GT teacher. Next year, or maybe next week, I will make boards for the music, PE, and Science teachers. For instructions on making the clipboard go here.



Want something smaller? For a tutorial on making a chocolate nugget box go here.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Penny for your thoughts?