Pages

Tuesday, August 31, 2010

Just 10 Minutes


I don't like cleaning all day. I'm sure I could do it if I really wanted to but I don't. Sometimes I'm so busy making sure my downstairs is clean that my upstairs gets completely neglected and looks like a tornado has been through it. It is to the point of driving me crazy but I don't know where to begin so I have come up with a plan. I'm going to set the time for 10 minutes and work on one room for 10 minutes. When the timer goes off I will move onto the next room and so on until I have worked in each room. If I feel like cleaning more I will continue. If not, I will do it again the next day. Eventually my upstairs will be clean and it will be easier to maintain with just 10 minutes a day per room.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Penny for your thoughts?