Pages

Friday, February 12, 2010

Slow Surfing

Photo


I have been having so much fun on my magic carpet ride around the world as part of the One World One Heart phenomenon. I have seen so many amazing artists and seen art pieces I had no idea people were creating. The stuff that can be done with gourds is amazing. There is beautiful talent around this great big world we live in and I'm glad we all get to share it.
I don't know about you but I noticed my Internet is not moving as fast as it used to. It takes a while for my pages to load up. It dawned on me the reason is I have been visiting so many websites lately and leaving so many comments that my Internet history is overloaded. I deleted my history and now things are moving along at a greater pace. So, if you find you are having slow surfing, delete your browsing history and see if that helps.

If you haven't had a chance to enter my drawing for the OWOH giveaway click here

1 comment:

Penny for your thoughts?