Pages

Thursday, March 11, 2010

Spring is in the Air

I love spring time. I love when the plants first push through the soil. It is a sign good things are coming.

I love when the blossoms first appear on the Peach tree. It is a sign the long winter is over.

My favorite thing about spring is the weather. It is not too humid and hot and not too cold. My kids will go out and play for hours making mud pies just like their mom used to do when she was their age.


If you come across any loose change while you are doing your spring cleaning please don't forget about Pennies 4 Penny. Don't forget to add her button to your blog. You could win something fabulous for doing so.


Mama's Losin' It


2 comments:

  1. I read that part about like you used to do and it brought me back to last night. My 1 and 3 year old were giggling up a storm in my room. I KNEW they were getting in trouble, but I also know that bonding is so special. All of a sudden baby girl comes running out with a long thin black shiny thing.....it was tape from a tape cassette-unfortunately one of their favorites. But all I could think was how much fun that looked. I told them they weren't supposed to do it, but I didn't yell. We are only young once!

    ReplyDelete
  2. I used to make mud pies too! I think that's actually the last time I baked!

    Visiting from Mama Kat's Writer's Workshop. I used this prompt too!

    ReplyDelete

Penny for your thoughts?