I'm keeping this post at the top for a while. To see newer posts just scroll down.
I hate when bad things happen especially when it happens to little children. My dear friend's 11 month old niece Penny was recently diagnosed with stage 4 neuroblastoma. She has tumors in several places through out her tiny body. She has had several surgeries in the last few days and has started chemo therapy. I can't imagine having to go through this with one of my children.
Please, Please, Please say prayers for this Angel and her family.
The family has insurance but it doesn't cover everything. After just a few weeks of dealing with this the bills are already starting to pour in. You can follow her story here as well as make donations for her care.
I want to help spread the word about Pennies for Penny so I'm going to be holding a drawing for a free Scentsy Warmer of your choice. If you are not familiar with Scentsy you can view my website here or read a previous post here.
Here is what you need to do to enter.
- Post the button for Pennies for Penny on your website and then come back here and leave a comment letting me know that you have done so as well as a link to your blog. If you have more than one site, you will receive one entry for every site you post it on. Just post a different comment here for each site. You can get the button by visiting Pennies for Penny
- Create a post about Penny and come back here and leave a comment with the link to your post.
- Sorry but this drawing is only open to those in the continental US. If you live outside of the US Please still post the button on your site and leave a comment here. I will come up with another fabulous prize for you.
- All comments must be in by 10:00 PM CST March 31, 2010
- I will pick the winner using a random number generator on April 1, 2010